Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 54- #90daysofblogging

Today is my brother's birthday.  No arting today!  Although he is at work and then with his fiance and her family after work, I will remind my mother and aunt that we should still have cake in his honor!  I mean we always celebrate the birthdays, why should this one be any different.

Surprise surprise, my brother came over after work for a few moments.  Long enough for me to remind him, we should still be having cake!  It's not our fault he isn't available to hang with us!  We will celebrate for him.  Birthdays are almost always well celebrated in our family with gifts, dinner and cake and ice cream.  My mom and them decided I was right and went out and got a cake, strawberry whipped cream,  (one of Ian's and Brook's favorite)  Then they made this video! (laughs)


No comments:

Post a Comment