Thursday, August 24, 2017


Hey guys.. this is another project I had loaded images from my camera.. and never posted.  Told myself if I ever got a laptop so I could type at my liesure I would type a post for it.. As a matter of fact I'd post more often..  Well below I began with Holbein watercolors and I created bubbles.  I chose colors I was already using simular to my Deco Art Americana Acrylics I painted my base canvas with. I also used oil pastel and acrylics to create light on the bubbles. Then I cut the bubbles out.


I used some Helmars glue to adhere the bubbles to my canvas.  

I also took more Helmars glue and some coordinating colored seeds beads and added some texture and dimension.  The glue dries clear and with a lil sheen/crystalization.

Here is a the finished piece.. I love it.. :)

Faces.. Old but posting...

Not exactly sure why I wanted to make a post of this image. Cant remember what I used to create it other then it being water soluble... and in form of a crayon.. Guess thats what I get for waiting over 3 months to complete the blog post.. Either way, I love ANY water soluble crayons..  She does look like how I feel today.. Some folks ruffle my feathers.. unknowingly of course.. and I just hope I control myself and don't lose myself and tell them how I feel..