Thursday, August 24, 2017
Hey guys.. this is another project I had loaded images from my camera.. and never posted. Told myself if I ever got a laptop so I could type at my liesure I would type a post for it.. As a matter of fact I'd post more often.. Well below I began with Holbein watercolors and I created bubbles. I chose colors I was already using simular to my Deco Art Americana Acrylics I painted my base canvas with. I also used oil pastel and acrylics to create light on the bubbles. Then I cut the bubbles out.
I used some Helmars glue to adhere the bubbles to my canvas.
I also took more Helmars glue and some coordinating colored seeds beads and added some texture and dimension. The glue dries clear and with a lil sheen/crystalization.
Here is a the finished piece.. I love it.. :)