Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 38- #90daysofblogging



Have you ever just kept the containers that the original product came in because you just knew you could  turn it into  something? Every time  I get a box of wooden veneers I keep the box. I am determined that I will know what to make sooner or later. I am sure I have more, but these are the only ones I can reach, right  now.  I can see them painted with little charm.. or painted paper bead dangles. That requires me to be able to drill a small hole through  wood.  Soo I need a dremel or a small fiskars hand drill and I have neither. I can also see inchies being created and placed in them. I can see them as hinged pieces. Or the body of some weird doll wall hanging.. No inspiration  on pinterest for this one. :::smiles:::  Oh well.. Guess Ill dream of ways it can be used.. and keep collecting them?? Or should i throw them away.. ??

No comments:

Post a Comment