Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 37- #90daysofbloging

Ok.. let's see how this will work for me.  Today's post is my first post with my new tabletpc.  its a tablet with a blue tooth keyboard I am typing from now. the keys are small and if I don't look up, my cursor may move and type in the middle of my previous typed wording.. ::grrrr:: All in all.. it's ok.  I don't have to dl apps like i would a normal tablet or phone.  It pretty much works like a normal pc using the windows operating system.  I even spent some time on ustream yesterday, which I appreciate more then a little bit.  Let's see if I will write more?  Let's see if I will post more work in advance? Only time will tell.. Wonder how long this battery will last before it needs charging on the keyboard??  Oh and it's purple!  How cool is that?? I could read directions, but what fun is that??? ::giggles::






1 comment:

  1. You never said it was purple! Cool!! Now you HAVE to love it, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete