Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 46- #90daysofblogging






I started doing some of my ICAD 2015.. I think I am only up to day 5, laughs.  I did this face though, It's not my normal face because, although I used my neocolor II.  I didn't activate them with water.  I activated them with matte medium.  Not sure if that will stop them from activating with moisture in the future, but as for right now.. She was cool to me.  The final layer of shadowing was actually done with my ebony pencil, not from layers upon layers of a raw umber. I still like her face.  I don't like her hair, the lines are to strong.  I guess I could go over them with some paint, but this only a index card.  Practice, practice and remembering some of those miscellaneous mistakes will help me get better.  


1 comment:

  1. From her expression, I don't think she cares what you think, lol She thinks she is fine just the way she is and I agree, HA!

    ReplyDelete