Thursday, September 25, 2014

Road to Radiance Day 3- Christy Tomlinson


Road to Radiance.. created by Effy Wild, Starts Oct 1st, 2014!

Christy Tomlinson!  Layers Layers and more layers.  She is another artist I have followed on YT!  If I ever get the money I am going to one her retreats with friends!  Yep.. Lottery winnings is a retreat at Christy's for a few of my closest friends!  She teaches me it's ok to be messy and things can be fixed or modified all the time!  I like painting with my fingers and smudging colors and making paper girls without faces.. lol  Love her and her connection to her family!  Love seeing some of the home decor.. I remember a bathroom piece I saw on IG.  Awesome.. Awesome..  Would love to study under her too!!
Learn more about the Road to Radiance here



Here's Christy's Bio:

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 10.04.12 AM
I am a self taught mixed media artist who isn’t afraid to get my hands messy and let my heart be open.  Over the past couple of years I have been blessed to travel and teach all over the world, including the United states, Europe, South Africa, Brazil, Australia and more. I also love teaching online full-time and offer over 15 online workshops currently.. in all styles of art.. mixed media, sewing, jewelry, watercolor. I love mixing mediums to create unique projects!
We also host week long art retreats in my home, called our She Matters Retreats, where guest stay in my home and are pampered all week by my husband’s amazing cooking and we create art and make memories and it’s a magical time!
Besides teaching online and in person, my husband and I also have an online mixed media store, Scarlet Lime, where we sell all sorts of fun mixed media and unique products to create with. We have a monthly mixed media kit club as well as a monthly video Art Society Club.. which keeps us busy full time!
Besides work.. (which I consider fun ).. we also have 6 amazing kids. Five boys and one girl ranging in age from 18-9. I am BEYOND blessed to be able to stay home with my husband each day and work and raise our kids in a small town with good family values and strong faith in Jesus Christ.  I love to snowboard, read good books, surf, spend time with my kids and dear friends. I LOVE creating in all ways.. I live a blessed life and am so grateful for this life God has given me!

You Can Win A Spot

There are multiple ways to win:
1) Share this post with your Facebook friends. Use this shortlink: http://wp.me/p1ZQyo-1l2
2) Share this post with your Twitter friends. Use this shortlink:  http://wp.me/p1ZQyo-1l2
3) Blog about this post on your own blog. Link back to this shortlink: http://wp.me/p1ZQyo-1l2

No comments:

Post a Comment