Monday, September 29, 2014

Road to Radiance Day 7- Dina Wakley


Wow, Wow, wow.. Dina Wakley.. I finally just got my library to get Art Journal Freedom!  You can tell she is going to be an awesome teacher if you EVER even glanced within this book!!  Now I have to buy the book!  I have a habit of checking books out at the library to see if it's something I want to spend money on.  This book is indeed a must have!  She teaches you terminology.. gives you explaination as to why we feel certain things might be missing from our artwork.. Sometimes its all in the placement.. Amazing!  I love her use of colors and I plan to get the entire line of paint!  I have never owned any heavy body acrylics and her lines looks totally yummy!!  Her stamps make me happy.. WOW.. truly happy!  Can't wait!  You can see something I did with her faces stamp here

Road to Radiance information can be found here



Here's Dina's Bio

Dina Wakley sm 2Dina Wakley is a mixed-media artist and teacher. She loves everything about art: creating it, thinking about it, looking at it, and teaching it. She lives in sunny Arizona with her husband and three boys. Dina’s work has been published in many magazines and books.
Dina is passionate about teaching art. She teaches both in-person and online workshops. She is a docent at the Phoenix Art Museum, where she gives tours to school groups and gets kids excited about art.
In partnership with Ranger Ink, Dina designed a line of mixed-media art supplies that includes acrylic paints, mediums, brushes, rubber stamps, and stencils. Look for the Dina Wakley Media Line by Ranger at a store near you.
Dina loves hanging out with good friends, reading good books, cooking good food, and traveling to good places. You can visit her at her website: http://www.dinawakley.com

You Can Win A Spot

There are multiple ways to win:
1) Share this post with your Facebook friends. Use this shortlink: http://wp.me/p1ZQyo-1lr
2) Share this post with your Twitter friends. Use this shortlink: http://wp.me/p1ZQyo-1lr
3) Blog about this post on your own blog. Link back to this shortlink: http://wp.me/p1ZQyo-1lr

No comments:

Post a Comment