Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 69- #90daysofblogging

Totally enjoying playing with Gina's Designs Laser Chippies.  The pieces vary in thickness, which is awesome.  They are flexible when needed and not when it is less called for.  I created a project I am very anxious for you all to see and I had a lot of fun creating from it.  I think I am going to give you a few hints.


This is a Desktop Memory Organizer.
I love it for the many slots.  I can see placing a lots of embellishments and such in this.  Pocket letter and ATC station.






Then we have the dividers that go in the slots.
Two different sizes.












 Then we have the Brush Caddy which is perfect for more than brushes.

We also have the Flower stack, perfect for coloring and embellishing


To see my  finished products, take a looksie over on Gina;s blog on Wednesday by clicking here :)

2 comments: