Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 88- #90daysandblogging RUBBERMOON

I love these new stamps I got from Rubber Moon's monthly mail subscription.  They are super cute and they make me smile.  This was my first stamp from September's mail.  These are ATCs I made and traded with my partner Dotti in the facebook group.

To create the cards I started with a 6x8 sheet of 400 series Strathesmore Mixed Media paper. I gessoed the page then added molding paste by Deco Art through  a stencil.  After everything was all dry, I used my Caran D' Ache Neocolors II and added color. added extra samping with my mini numbers stamps from Sin City Stamps.  All stamped iamges were created with archival ink pad.
I wrote out my quotes I found on pinterest, which has a plethora of information just waiting for you to pin,  Remember PINning is winning! :)

I wrote the quotes with a Unibal pen.. just plain waterproof one you can use for drawing and check writing. Adhered it down with a  bit of Helmar Craft and Hobby PVA glue I keep in a fineliner applicator.



No comments:

Post a Comment