- Sin City Stamps- Clockworks Inspired by Terri Sproul & Pattern 2 Stencil by Terri Sproul
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Deco Art- Media Line Titanium White Fluid Acrylic and White Gesso
- Deco Art- Americana Multi-Surface Satin- Canary, Flamingo, Iris, Deep Turquoise
- Strathsmore 400 Series Mixed Media Paper (not seen)
- Stazon Ink Pad- Gothic Purple
- Beacon 3 in 1 Adhesive
- Stabilo ALL pencil in black
- Misc. - brayer, paint brush, (Tim Holtz Tissue paper bits from my stash not seen)
Friday, February 20, 2015
Sin City Stamps.. DT Post.. :)
Happy Friday. Posting a great card I would love for you to check out on the Sin City Stamps blog.
It can be used as a non traditional save the date card! I did this one for my brother and his fiance and their up and coming wedding on June 14th, 2015. I have the Clockworks Inspired by Terri Sproul Rubber Plate and I was convinced that my first post using this stamp set WOULD NOT be a CLOCK as it is perfectly geared for, ::chuckles at pun::
Here are a list of the supplies used to create the card front. Finished project can be found by CLICKING HERE!
Hope you come over to see my creative process by CLICKING HERE.. Leave a comment and let me know you came by!! Your comments and time is ALWAYS APPRECIATED and NOTICED!! Thank YOU!!