Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mixed Media Mondays , Week of 4/15

Of course I had fun making this one.. It's my favorite drink!! COFFEE  Tracy told us to try a little grunge, not quite sure how well that went.. lol    Love my graphite pencils.. and my watercolor crayons from Stampin Up and some others I got from a Michaels.  Can't wait to try some gelatos.. or some Derwent products!  This is what I did..

  
 The Facebook group can be joined by clicking here!
Below is the Mixed Media Monday with Tracy Weinzapfel that inspired the above page..  
 Thanks for Looking!! :-) 

If you missed it LIVE it is recorded for your viewing pleasure and available on Tracy's YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TraceB5....HERE:

Ustream was not cooperating with the chat which was lagging but I was effectively able to get all the suggestions coming my way.  This was about just adding as I went along and trusting.  After we went off air I added just a few more details...  
Tea3

1 comment:

  1. Love your Drink coffee page! Watching Tracy is always such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete