Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 1 - ILS by Tsunami Rose

July 1st.. It's hot.. and my post is probably a day or so late. :(  Things will get better.  Had some storms so bad that it knocked the power off .. Today is actually my second day with no power at home.  Luckily for me my brother lives a not to far from me and he has a computer!  I am thinking I should upload all my pics to picasso or something that way I don't have to worry about having the pics with me as I make post to my blog.  EVERYDAY is a learning experience I swear! :)

The picture I am posting from today's sketch is from I LOVE SKETCHES by TSUNAMI ROSE.  You can buy her sketches and other printables here. Owner and sole Designer or Tsunami Rose is Daisy Collins ::waving at Daisy!!:::  Oh, if you are on FaceBook.. take a moment and join her group and check out the talented folks there by clicking here!

This is my card.....

For this card I used Bazzil paper, (base color)Reflections Rhinestones from Michaels, crochetted flower from IamRoses and of course affordable printables from Daisy's Shop-  I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER!! Sentiments by SP & Company.



This is the ILS by Tsunami Rose July 2012 DT YOU TUBE Video!!




Take a few moments to check out the blogs listed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment