Thursday, November 3, 2016

Journal Letters..


This month was the first month I was able to be in my first journal letter swap. Its with a wonderful group of ladies on Facebook.  The only allow members in once a month.  Once you are in, you are truly able to experience their spirit.  The idea is to make a signature that starts from a 8x8 piece of paper.  You add four additional sheets and you can stitch or staple it together. You are on the cover and the inside cover pages.  The last page is an address list of the participants, that way you are never without a list and you always know who is next!  This is the book I sent, all my partners are in Australia, which means 2 weeks for them to receive by post.  If you would like detailed information on the journaling letter group, leave me a message below and I will contact you with more information!  Thanks for reading!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have seen you and Vicki-Ann post about the letter journals, but I didn't really understand how it works.

    ReplyDelete