Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 82- #90daysofblogging



The Pulse of Mixed Media by Seth Apter.  To be honest this book is cool for people who want to know about other artist in bulk. You could honestly connect (if your willing) with some of the artist here and go on and decide to inquire more about their other projects.  Lots of cool quotes and opinions and outlooks on art and why we create.  I wanted to know more about how things were made that I saw in the book.  Fantastic pieces, little tidbits about how they feel when ____ happens.  For me I am the type of person that once I engage with an artist and decide I like their work or want to learn from their work, then and only then am I interested in some of the things discussed in this book.  It could be a nice book to gift someone who is a mixed media artist or one who just appreciates art, but I don't HAVE TO HAVE IT.  I love Seth Apter's work though, which is the reason I chose to check out the book.  Check it out.. might be something you can feel inspired by or an artist you are drawn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment