Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 75- #90daysofblogging

Occasionally I order stamps online.  Usually for 1-2 reasons. One being that the rubber stamp is not available in one of my walk-in big box stores (where I will use a coupon) or two I can't wait for it to be available at those stores.  Stampendous has a line of cling stamps with some of the most awesome jumbo images.. Stamps worthy of coloring, which is my MAIN REASON for buying a stamp in most cases.  I use anything I have available to color stamps such as water based markers or alcohol; water color or acrylic paints; stains, inks and sprays and/or water color pencils and water soluble crayons.  Whatever it takes to add color!!




I love butterflies and sunflowers.  I AM A SUNFLOWER if you didn't already know. These awesome stamps will be put to use as soon as I have a minute to play for me....


No comments:

Post a Comment