Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 73- #90daysofblogging



Can't wait to load this with all my favorite pocket pal goodies to create pocket letters and/or ATCs (artist trading cards).  This was the project that I posted to Gina's Design's Design Team blog.  I am a guest designer there for the month of July.  My posts will be on Wednesdays for the next 3 weeks.  Hope you have a moment to stop by, or check out the store for her fabulous laser cut chip boards. 


Supplies:

Gina's Designs Products:

Memory Keeper Organizer
Brush Caddy
Flower Stacks
4x6 Memory Keeper Dividers
4x3 Memory Keeper Dividers

Other:

Helmar Craft Glue
Deco Art Media Gesso (white)
Dylusions Paints (variety of colors)
Deco Art Acryclics and Paint Marker (variety of colors)
Artistcellar Pocket Stencils
Cosmetic Sponges
Brush
Washi Tape

Let me share a few more pictures with you.



The slots in the caddy are not only perfect for brushes
my bottles of glue fit perfect!  I can even place a dixie cup or
condiments cup and use that as a catch all under upside down glue bottles!  How cool is that?

The slots in the organizer is perfect for my small embellishments!
I can also kinda prep my slots to contain twine bunbdles, washi on a card, sticker bundles, stamped images, my tea, coffee or chocolate! Cut up s stack of artist trading card (ATC) bases. All the goodies I need to prepare a load of pocket letters or quickie ATCs. I have so many ideas and I am so ready to fill both of this fabulous units up!
Ha.. YOU and I both can store our stash of Gina's Design Chippies!!  ::smiles even bigger::


Anywho.. just postiing this info on my own blog..I do still have 90 days worth of blogging to comeplete.. ::tee hee::  Feel free to click on any of the Gin's Designs supplies linksabove.  They will take you to the shopping site.site.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment