Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day 66- #90daysofblogging


pic found on google.. http://allholidayphotos.com/photo-courtesy-of-july-4th-chicago-2015/


Today is the 4th of July.  Independence Day,
My plans to observe this day will be to eat, drink, relax and reflect on the idea of freedom not being totally free, without a cost.  I also have some projects to do because July will be the busiest month for in regards to blogging and posting pictures of things I have created.

It also marks the last month of my tenure with Sin City Stamps as a design team member.

Is  it ok to be tired?  Good, because I am!

I have only a few swaps I that I need to complete. My pocket letter swap, which is late. ::screaming I'm sorry Tommy JO!!::  I have to create articulated bird, never done that before and ir's due soon.  My monthly alphabet post card, which is now up to the letter D.  and some HOUSE ATCs from an IG swap.  :)

I need to create for myself too.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment