Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 55- #90daysofblogging

Today is my last post with the Arnold Grummer Design team.  Our tenure is normally six months,  I have learned quite a few things about creating my own papers and I know this is NOT the end for me!  As DT we were supplied with quality product to create our own handmade papers after recycling some papers available around the house.  I know for me personally, I will never look at a metallic or brightly colored paper the same way again! ((laughs)).  I can't tell you how many packages I have gotten in the mail that I was equally excited to see packing papers as much as the product inside.

For anyone who has yet to experience the man behind The PaperMill.  Check out the YouTube Channel here.  Don't forget to subscribe and like the videos.  If you would like to take a look at my project from today, click HERE! :)  Also take a look at his book here..  great read and awesome projects to inspire your handmade paper creations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment