Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 41- #90daysofblogging


Just got these in the mail on Thursday, June 10, 2015.  Nothing quite to say about them yet.. I will say I was strong armed into getting them by Paula Phillips, aka Journal Artista #hoHO!  Just kidding, Paula and I seem to gravitate towards the need to always do more and learn more.  I appreciate the reviews that she and Dede Willingham aka Inkwell  give on their USTREAM live shows and YouTube about books and supplies.

I am pleased with Amazon.com shipping though.  I have been ordering a few things through them and I am very pleased with getting notices when my packages are shipped as well as getting the alerts that they were dropped off.  Literally within seconds of the item touch my stairs. I don't sit in the window like my grandma and watch for the mail yet.. ::giggles at my grandma's daily posts back in the day::  I do appreciate the service and I wonder is it as effective in the city.  Growing up in the hood or being elderly I could see this feature being a reason to ALWAYS SHOP through Amazon.  Very anxious to start doing more faces and may need to use a journal specifically for this alone.  I know I have enough blanks to do it!

1 comment:

  1. You do have enough empty journals that you could dedicate one just to faces. Looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete