Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day 30- #90daysofblogging


Last week I received my surprise winnings in the mail from Walnut Hallow. They sent me a Bass Wood Country Round  which was very beautiful and rustic.  I have never done art on a piece such as this.  Looking forward to finding great project to create with it!!.. The other piece I received was a Rustic Pallet Tray.. It is also a beautiful piece to play with...  I am a bit confused why the slabs are not places tighter and there is an opening.  Guess I will research that and conjure something up to use in house.. hopefully in my art area :)   or maybe some type of table top garden for my patio table?

Thanks to Walnut Hallow's Janice and Hydrangea Hippo's Jennifer for getting my pieces to me and for being forever so awesome.. :)

Thanks  for stopping by.. :)

Don't forget to check out my friends here.. and see what they are doing.. :)


1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful pieces, lucky you. I will bet you find something awesome to do with them, you always do ")

    ReplyDelete