Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 26- #90daysofblogging

I have had a very very busy day trying to keep up with all the blog posts and writing.  If I thought I wasn't a writer I have been lieing to myself for years.  I have typed and responded to emails and written letters asking for things.  I have read and read and consistently typed since 7am.  I need to no longer work today!!  Especially since it all for free.

now my tummy feels yucky...

I think I am done.  although I have to do a blog post that's due in the morning.  So not done, but indeed done for a little while.  This post needs to be posted too and I have no picture to add.. Oh wait yes I do, but is it relevant? (NOPE)


talk to you guys soon
picture borrowed from google images of 1800flowers  aren't they pretty?



Don't forget to check out my friends also doing the #90daysofbloggin Challenge!!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, doing this again....because I love you! I have, however, forgotten what I said earlier...lol Oh yeah, something about you posting your yard pictures!! Let's see where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Tamiko, you are a writer!!! So please tell, what did you ask for? Maybe we want the same things LOL

    ReplyDelete