Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Word of the New Year- Embrace

Just a quickie post with a picture of an art journal page.  My word for the year is EMBRACE.. Learning to EMBRACE some things about myself..  and others..

Will write more from the pc, maybe..
Not sure I if like I like this blogger app. or not.. 




It does allow me to load my pictures from my phone and type a little bit at a time, if I need to.. as I need to.  I wish all my blog post could be done on blogger though.  Anyway, back to EMBRACE, (smiles). 

Things I want to EMBRACE-
  • Truth
  • Faith
  • Choices
  • Forgiveness
  • Life
  • Emotions
  • My Art
  • Color
  • My Beauty



Thanks for coming by.. just a random post to post my Word of the year.. I probably won't share.. because it is what it.. just a post.. :)  But if you find it by chance.. Thank you for stopping by.. :)

Supplies used was my Large Dylusions journal, NeoColorII, Stabilo All in black, Sharpie White Medium nib (waterbased), Pilot Bold 207black pen.. ( I think it's Pilot) and Gelatos and *Brad* Pitt Pens. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the energy of this piece and the sentiments ... so powerful !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Tamiko, and I love the word you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete