Monday, October 20, 2014

My TIffany Inspired Post Cards

Hey folks.. Just giving a little background information of my Helmar post for 10/20/2014.  I was first inspired to make my own Tiffany Inspired Post Cards from the lovely and talented Tiffany Golf also known as SoutherGalsDesigns!  You can find her YOUTUBE Channel here.

The video that inspired me to play is this one here..


She has been my total inspiration behind these cards.. I wish I could put more on my Helmar's post, but it pulls away from the Company's product, So I post here.

Things I used on my postcard includes:

Here are a few pictures from the process of some other postcards I have in the making.. 






To see my finished project please click here! It will direct you to the Helmar's blog!  Would be nice if you left a little bloggy love, this is my first post as memeber of the design team. I am so excited! :)  I will be doing these again with variation of colors and designs.  I can't wait to send off the ones I created in the mail to my swap partners in the Artful Mail Group and a few other folks! :)  I also love the response the folks at the counter of the USPS when I drop off artsy mail. :)

Anywho.. THANK YOU for your time.. and Don't forget to stop by the HELMAR BLOG or the FB page to say hi! 

Have a great week!

1 comment: