The video that inspired me to play is this one here..
She has been my total inspiration behind these cards.. I wish I could put more on my Helmar's post, but it pulls away from the Company's product, So I post here.
Things I used on my postcard includes:
- Americana Acrylics
- Multi Surface Satin Paints
- Helmar Decoupage & Craft Paste
- Helmar Tacky Craft Glue
- Helmar Crystal Kote Gloss Varnish
- Various pens for doodling- specifically- Unibal Signo Broad (UM-153) in white and silver; The Ranger Fude Ball ; and a white correction pen
- scrap papers in torn in small bits
- junk mail and card stock
- various stamps
- black archival ink
- glue/paint scrapper
- paper cutter