Monday, August 18, 2014

Tamiko here.. uhh like who else would be writing on my blog!!.. lmao  I love neons.. and I choose to Live in COLOR.. :)



A journal page I did with Deco Art Paints, using the  neons, the media line and multi surface satin... A Few Faber Castell Big Brush Pitt Pens, and some Sakura Moonlight gelly rolls pens and my forever trusted Unibal Signo gel pen in white.

In my Dylusions journal.. I first just took the neons paints and cover the page.. and walked away.. had no idea.. how I use it.. lol... Just knew I wanted to use NEONS.. I really love them!.. COLOR is NEVER too bright!!  :)  Anyway.. I got these gorgeous Bloom Girls stamps from Prima, well...   They are HUGE.. perfect for a journal page.. perfect for playing and learning to color/paint faces.. perfect for.. whatever your heart's content...  So I stamped her in archival ink.. then after the ink dried... (rather quickly)  I proceeded to lightly brush a lil gesso wash (gesso with water in it.. lol)  Then I took my paints and added some skin tone.. The gesso did well muting the neons beneath it.. (to me)  Then I added color to the adornments in her hair.. (you know she is a modern day Frida Khalo.. lol)  and I decided to give her a blouse.. just drew something loosely.. and used my big brush pitt pens and smudged it over the neons.. I liked how that named out..  Then last but certainly not least.. i took my moonlight gelly pens and added details back into my butterflies.. on top of dried paint... the PAINT MUST be DRY!! I love those Sakura products too!!  and added lil' accents with my trusty Signo Unibal gel pen in white :)  Anyway.. quick.. and fun page.. Hope to do more.. and POST more this week...

Thank you for stopping by.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment