Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Paper Beads for my Inspiration Station.. Jennibellie Inspired :)

Decided I was going to make some paper beads.. like the ones I saw in Jennibellie's Inspiration station.  I was going to use some of my favorite papers , in my favorite colors first..  Then i just started picking all kinds of papers I liked.. and after a little bit.. I had a small collection.. The glue I used was Helmar's Tacky  Glue and Ranger's Glossy Accents.  :)

Check them out..


Got a lot of inspiration from this Jennibellie's YouTube video here..





You can start out making these beads with a toothpick or skewers to roll your papers on.. but I later bought a bead roller from JustJennDesignz here.  

Thanks for looking and have fun making those beads!!

1 comment:

  1. Your beads look awesome!! I look forward to seeing what you do with them! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete