Sunday, January 12, 2014

Word for 2014.. FOCUS

fo·cus
ˈfōkəs/
noun
  1. 1.
    the center of interest or activity.
    "this generation has made the environment a focus of attention"
    synonyms:centerfocal point, central point, center of attentionhubpivot,nucleusheartcorecornerstonelinchpincynosure More

  2. 2.
    the state or quality of having or producing clear visual definition.
    "his face is rather out of focus"
    synonyms:focal point, point of convergence More
verb
  1. 1.
    (of a person or their eyes) adapt to the prevailing level of light and become able to see clearly.
    "try to focus on a stationary object"

  2. 2.
    pay particular attention to.
    "the study will focus on a number of areas in Wales"

If you haven't guessed it... my word of the year is FOCUS.  I hope to get a clear image of things that are important to me.  Those things include my daughter, my family, my health, my life, my art and kindness just to name a few.  In the following journal pageI layered my Deco Art Neon acrylics paints.. I think those are the best paints ever!!  I can NEVER get tired of using them and wish they came in larger bottles than the 2oz. (smile), The Crafter's Workshop Brick stencil, some Deco Art gesso.. Michael Strong Butterfly stamp and another misc. from my stash.


1 comment: