Friday, June 1, 2012

ILS by TSUNAMI ROSE (JUNE DT)

I am so excited for various reasons. First and FOREMOST because it is JUNE 1st BABY!!!  That means in ONLY 2 more days.. (that's JUNE 3rd for those who need help..lol) I will have another birthday!!  I will be the BIG 4-0 !!  Yes, YES YALL!!!  and what a way to start my birthday month off then with doing the things I like to do best.. PAPER CRAFT. PAPER CRAFTING includes card making, scrapbooking, and artist journaling.. just to name a few.  I met a really great lady named Daisy ::waiving to DAISY:: she owns, operates and designs for 
She post 1 original sketch and 1 original card everyday!!!.
I got a chance to view and use some of her sketches for some cards I needed to make
and fell in love with her as an talented artist and my new artistic muse!!  Well after doing some of her sketches and learning what a nice person Daisy truly is.. Daisy allowed me to join her JUNE DESIGN TEAM!!! Yayyy ME!! Woot Woot!!  So everyday, for the month of June,  I will posting a card, page or whatever... based on the sketch for that day!  That's 30  new sketches for I LOVE SKETCHES by TSUNAMI ROSE!! Please don't forget to check out Daisy on her FACEBOOK page, by clicking here!!   
Take the ILS by TSUNAMI ROSE challenge!!!

OK.. here is DAY 1 (June 1st completed card). 
   Above is the very handsome Anthony Jr, born on Valentine's Day 2012. This kid cracks me up with his expressions.  Hey AJ!!! The above card is a 6x7.. the light blue and baby boy papers came from Michael's open stock papers.  The brown striped paper, well unfortunately I forgot where/who makes it.  It is 2 sided and the other side has the super huge 2 1/2 inch colored circles. The gold mesh stone-like 3some (under pic)  comes from KARLAS001 Etsy store  along with a lot lil things I use from time to time!! (lotta things I never saw in the *store* and she doesn't charge a lot!)  ha- ha The punch is EK Success (who doesn't love them!!) The big yellow button came from a bag of buttons from Archiver's!

Thanks for viewing!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful child ! love what you have done here , Brilliant ! xx

    ReplyDelete